Saturday, January 10, 2009

McCall's Quick Quilts, March 2009 Issue

Add ImageI've been quiet about it for 6 months. It's hard to keep quiet about things you're excited about.

My first experience of being in a McCall's magazine is here! I have a quilt called: Moderne Bliss, and a wall hanging called: A Tale of Three Bunnies in McCall's Quick Quilts, on newsstands now. Here is the cover . . .





I'm truly thrilled and honored to be in this magazine . . . more to follow in the next few months. I'll keep you posted . . .


2 comments:

TheBackPorchQuilters said...

Love the Three Bunnies!!!! We are getting fabric to make it soon

Mary Ann said...

I've been trying so hard to locate this magazine!!! We do get them here in Denmark, but usually they're on the shelves later than they are in the US.
I look forward to reading your article!!!
Cheers! Mary Ann